While many of the energy-related comments Biden and Palin made during the debate were reiterations of the energy plans proposed by their respective presidential running mates (Barack Obama and John McCain) along with criticisms of their opponent’s positions, Biden and Palin also disagreed sharply on several key issues.
This list of frequently asked questions about the debate will help you understand more clearly what you missed, or what you saw, and what lessons pro-environment voters can take away from the vice presidential debate.
Biden-Palen VP Debate FAQ Index:
- How Do Biden and Palin Differ on Climate Change?
- How Do Biden and Palin Differ on ANWR, Offshore Drilling and Renewable Energy?
- Where Does Biden Really Stand on Clean Coal?
- Why Do Biden and Palin Disagree About the 2005 Energy Bill?
- Where Do Biden and Palin Disagree on Subsidies and Tax Breaks for Oil Companies?
- Where Do Biden and Palin Line Up on a Windfall Profits Tax for Oil Companies?
- What Can Pro-Environment Voters Learn from the Biden-Palin Debate?