Global Warming: Causes, Effects and Solutions
- What is Global Warming?
- Global Warming and the Weather
- How Does Global Warming Affect Our Health?
- How Does Global Warming Affect Our Natural Resources?
- What Are the Media Saying About Global Warming?
What is Global Warming?
With all of the controversies and debate about global warming, it can be hard to sort out the facts. Start here for basic information about global warming: what is it, what causes it and why is global warming a problem?
- What are Greenhouse Gases?
- How Do Humans Contribute to Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Global Warming?
- Global Warming: Causes, Effects and Solutions
Global Warming and the Weather
How does global warming affect the weather? Learn how global warming affects weather patterns around the world, and contributes to record-high temperatures, climate patterns like El Niño, flooding, drought, and weather disasters like hurricanes and tsunamis.
- El Niño, La Niña and Climate Change
- 2007 Second Warmest Year on Record
- 2006: Hottest Year on Record in the U.S., Sixth Hottest Globally
- 2005: A Year of Extremes
- What Causes Hurricanes?
- Most Americans Believe Global Warming is Real, and Linked to Hurricanes
- Fire and Ice: Melting Glaciers Trigger Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanos
- How are Global Warming and the Gulf Stream Connected?
- Are Urban Heat Islands Linked to Global Warming?
- Air and Water Temperatures Rise Faster Than World Average in Pacific Northwest
How Does Global Warming Affect Our Health?
We know that global warming affects the weather and the earth's natural resources, but how does global warming affect the health of people and animals around the world? Find out here.
How Does Global Warming Affect Our Natural Resources?
Some scientists believe that global warming is helping to destroy forests and other natural resources. Learn the effects that global warming has on natural resources.
- Water Now More Valuable Than Oil?
- Global Warming Linked to Increase in U.S. Forest Fires
- Global Warming Puts 12 U.S. National Parks on the Endangered List
What Are the Media Saying About Global Warming?
Much of what people learn about global warming comes from news sources like television, the Internet, newspapers, magazines, films and radio. Learn about important global warming news coverage.