What Can You Do to Protect and Preserve the Environment?
From Larry West, former About.com Guide
Want to put more “green” in your life by saving money and reducing waste? Here is practical information about environmentally friendly food, drink, fashions, cars and cleaning products, to name a few. Make eco-friendly lifestyle choices and buying decisions that will help sustain the environment rather than deplete it.
- Why Stop Using Plastic Bags?
- Living Alone is Bad for the Environment
- Are Dishwashers Bad for the Environment?
- How to Make Eco-Friendly Home Improvements
- Eco-Friendly Drain Cleaners
- Zero Waste Starts with Responsible Design
- How to Stop Receiving Junk Mail
- Why Online Bill Paying is Good for the Environment
Reduce Global Warming
Reducing global warming may seem like a daunting task, but if each of us makes a commitment to taking steps now, we can make a difference. For example, if every family in the United States replaced one regular light bulb with a compact fluorescent, 90 billion pounds of greenhouse gases would be eliminated. Look here for more steps, big and small, that will help to reduce global warming.
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Reduce Global Warming
- Use Public Transportation
- Energy Conservation: A Free Home Energy Audit Can Help You Save Power and Money
One way to do your part to protect the environment is to make choices every day that enable you to use less energy.
- Why Should You Get a Free Home Energy Audit?
- Slaying Energy Vampires Can Save You Money and Help the Environment
- Heat Only the Space You Need
- Reduce Your Personal Chill Factor